Monday, May 21, 2012

Lazy Blogging

I've become a lazy blogger.  Really more of a distracted blogger, but it's all the same to you.  So today, rather than spend time writing, I am sharing some images off my phone of the Bub being silly over the past few weeks.  I will also be posting a few pics from Mother's Day.

"Go Packahs!"
Making a silly face especially for Nana.
Climbing high with Finn at the playground.
  

Eating pineapple left over from lunch.  Using a fork because Mamu made him.


Ice cream with Annabelle after school.


2 comments:

  1. I love these pics of Sasha in his ordinary days, makes me feel like I'm right there with you/him. Totally love the ice cream face; well actually I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful--kids in action! And Bub's funny faces. It's fun to "meet" his friends, too. And ice cream after school? I definitely grew up in the wrong home. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete