Sunday, July 31, 2011

Woody's Roundup

To understand this clip, you first have to remember that the life of a toddler is the life of many mini-obsessions. This one started with Pez dispensers, solidified by watching a movie and then furthered along by the purchase of multiple action figures. That's right, I'm referring to the Bub's love of all things Toy Story.

These days he has graduated to watching TS2 on a fairly regular basis. This after having viewing the original Toy Story and TS3 more times than Wisco and I should mention. And mostly we're not upset with this obsession, as it doesn't involve killing or guns and is deeply rooted in the notion that friendship is a highly valued relationship. That said, I think we'd both be happy to take a break from playing Buzz and Woody.

So here is the Bub is singing his rendition of "Woody's Roundup," the theme song of the tv show-within-the-movie that starred his beloved Woody.


4 comments:

  1. My Sunday evening treat! Thanks, Sasha, for singing that song--you have a great voice! And I bet you sang it again, didn't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Sasha Grandma Z thinks he sings really good and that I enjoyed listening to him sing the "Woody's Roundup" song. And I hope he sang it again too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi 'Nerdy!'I haven't seen any of the Toy Story movies, so I wasn't quite sure of all the words. Nonetheless, Sasha's very cute as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I admit it. I watched this several times more, today being one of them. I understand much more of the song & he sings it so well! (Wisco did email me what the words were, so I had a head start when I watched it the 2nd time.) And I love it at the end when this sweetheart looks right into the camera with his big, shiny eyes! Cuutte.

    ReplyDelete