Thursday, July 7, 2011

Superhero Conversations

_____________________________

Superman: Do you like my red ass?
Mamu: What?
Superman: My red ass.
Mamu: What are you talking about?
Superman: My red "S," here on my chest.
Mamu: Oh yes, that's a very nice S.

_____________________________

At bedtime, in the crib:

If I throw Batman onto the floor, you will pick it up for me. 
--That's right.
If I throw it on the floor again, you will not pick it up for me. 
--That's right, too.
Batman will stay on the floor forever.
--Well, maybe not forever.  Just until tomorrow morning.
No. He will stay on the floor forever.

_____________________________

Hurry, Woody!  It's eleventy twentiddy clock!

_____________________________

Superman to the Green Lantern: I'm going home to be Clark Kent now.  Do you want to give me a hug?

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww, love these. Nice that Mamu gave Sasha a chance to explain what he was talking about! And that New York accent is coming through! (Well, I don't know--when a New Yorker says "S" does it sound like "ass?")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it any wonder he sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night? Think it's easy to keep track of all this information? or should I say imagination?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo adorable!!! I can totally hear him say all those things and it cracks me up!! I can't even pick out my favorite, but if I had to, I would pick Superman asking Green Lantern if he wants a hug!! What a sweetie pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you for posting these little gems that I miss out here in Wisconsin. I so appreciate it that you take the time to pass them on to us all. My fave: eleventy twentiddy clock! And the hug request from Superman is so endearing! I hope he never changes in the hug department.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a sweetie! The next time someone asks me what time it is, I'm going to say it's "eleventy twentiddy clock!" That's so cute that the superheroes said goodbye with a hug. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete