Sunday, April 24, 2011

That Appears to Be True

The Bub and I were having a picnic in the soggy grass at the park when he jumped up, announced, "I'll be right back," and ran far away to investigate something important: cement, workmen, a lamppost, I'm not really sure. He came back eventually, slipping a bit in a mud slick along the way.  He stuffed a couple of grapes in his mouth and told me "I'm going back to the mud puddle where I belong," and spent a good ten minutes getting disgusting. 



5 comments:

  1. Out of the mouths of babes! At first I thought he was helping the cement people by stomping around in wet cement! Alo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a good mom you are letting him get so full of mud. You must be making up for the times I wouldn't let you when you were little! LOL He sounds like he's very, very busy in his mud puddle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commend you on your patience!! I would have not been as accommodating and nice as you are if Taylor was in that position...unless she was wearing her mud boots.....which I insist she does everyday lest she find a puddle.....which she will. He's a lucky little boy to have such an awesome mamu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't the Bub's shoes in this photo sort of like or are Croc's? They'd be great for mud puddles--because then the feet can feel all that lucious mud and you just rinse them off--and him too!!

    ReplyDelete