Thursday, December 16, 2010

In Praise of Flannel-Lined Pants

What genius invented children's flannel-lined pants?  They are so perfect, especially when it gets really cold but doesn't snow all that often.  (Who wants to wear snow pants anyway?)  Since returning from balmy Hong Kong to a cold snap with highs in the low thirties or upper 20s, the Bub has been wearing nothing but pajamas-on-the-inside, rugged-on-the-outside pants deluxe.  And let me give thanks where it's due: Great Aunt Mollie, Great Aunt Maureen, Nana, and Moms have all contributed to this wardrobe favorites pile.  I'll post a pic when I can capture one.

1 comment:

  1. I myself once had a pair of such pants. They were so warm that I could only wear them when walking on the beach in Rockaway in the winter. Bet they are perfect for climbing cold jungle gyms!!

    ReplyDelete